The human mind is more complex than the average mind can understand. I often surf through my mind. Yes. I wrote surf because my mind resembles an ocean—roaring and raging, then tranquil for a few minutes.
Those moments are the moments I feel, breathe, soothe, and heal. The rare moments I feel I am living and grounded.
On calm days, I work. Those are the days that truly count toward productivity; I redefine myself, my goals, and evaluate my progress. Proper routines and practices feature heavily in this phase of my life.
Then come the episodes of distress and melancholy. There, I cry, withdraw into myself, sobbing over unknown things... There must be something deeper that drives me to this phase.
A few days later, a period of solitude begins. I find myself in a cocoon of thought symphonies and silence. Slowly... very slowly, I crawl into another phase. During these initial days, flashes of positive thoughts begin to pass through my mind.
I scribble, or sketch, and the quiet continues until it gradually shifts into a brighter morning of productivity and happiness that sets my day in motion.
This is the rhythm of my life.
Nice work..✨
ReplyDelete